Working out is boring.
I don’t have the time.
If you’ve used one of these excuses, here is a HIIT workout to tone and lift your booty while toning your thighs. My legs felt like jell-o at the end of the 5 minute workout and I bet yours will too! Try it and see for yourself.
Here is my third HIIT express workout video you can do along with me in real time. HIIT exercises are amazing for burring calories after you finish your workout! It’s short but trust me, go all out and the benefits keep on coming.
Don’t feel like watching? Try it on your own by pinning the graphic below. This interval based workout looks like this.
- 0 -1:00 10 Burpess, 10 Jump Squats, repeat for entire minute
- 1:00-1:30 Stationary Lunge, Right
- 1:30-2:00 Stationary Low Lunge Pulses, Right
- 2:00-2:30 Jump Lunge, right side only
- 2:30-3:00 Stationary Lunge, Left
- 3:00-3:30 Stationary Low Lunge Pulses, Left
- 3:30-4:00 Jump Lunge, left side only
- 4:00-5:00 10 Burpees, 10 Jump Squats, repeat for entire minute
This workout is perfect for after a 30 or 45 minute jog and you just want a little ass kicking, naturally. Love this video? Let me know in the comments. Have a suggestion for my next video? Let me know!