Last week, I shared two new gift guide videos on YouTube. Many blogger gift guides contain gifts that were sent to us for review by a PR company and while some are worth of sharing, many are not. I pride my videos on containing mostly items I discovered on my own peppered with a few great ones that came to my attention thanks to marketing professionals. This post does contain one sponsored item from Koss as part of a Fitfluential campaign below.
The first video gift guide was shot at Olives and Grace, a local Boston shop that features small businesses who produce artisinal goods. I featured many of my favorite products available in store including Brooklyn Slate Cheese Board ($26), the Mason Shaker ($29) and delicious, organic chocolate from Not Your Sugar Mama’s in Martha’s Vineyard ($8-42).
Additionally, I included my favorite new pair of Pulse Oakley sunglasses ($120), a tripod called the Slingshot ($20) for your iPhone from Photojojo and my book of course. Click over to watch the video on YouTube to enter to win a 3-day BluePrint cleanse ($199) which ends tomorrow. Link to enter in the description for more info. Want to win the iPhone tripod or fitness tracking device? Check out my Tech & Fitness Gift Guide Haul.
The above video shares two of my favorite activity trackers, one that is $150 and another for a more affordable $50. You can enter to win the FitBug or Slingshot by entering here.
I featured a couple pairs of earphones in my first gift guide round up available at Target and today I have another pair that is more widely available for those of you that don’t live near a Bullseye store. Workout earphones are something that I go through pretty regularly and always seem to need a new pair. These Koss FitBuds are a perfect gift for active women at an affordable $19.99 and were collaboratively designed by Olympian Dara Torres and the Koss female designers. Sweat resistant, lightweight and with 3 sizes for a perfect in ear fit make these a colorful and lasting pair. Perfect as a stocking stuffer or for a sibling, they are available at Walmart, Sears, Walgreens, Best Buy and KMart.
What am I asking for this Holiday season from my loved ones?
- Good make up brushes or gift certificates from Sephora
- A curling iron with a barrel that is 1.5 ” wide
- A puffy winter jacket that covers my booty
- David’s Tea (new addiction)
- Mandolin slicer for the kitchen
What did I buy my loved ones?
- I can’t really tell you that here because they read my blog and that would ruin the surprise! However, you can bet that they are all getting their own signed copy of Get Skinny Again… lol. It currently has a 4 out of 5 rating on Amazon, yay! If you leave your own, let me know down below with a link and I’ll check it out. I love constructive criticism but please be nice, I do have feelings and do read them.
What is on your list? I can’t believe Christmas is just 8 days away!