I uploaded a new YouTube favorites videos yesterday. Favorite haul videos feature products or classes that I fell in love with during that month which is YouTubers post them after the month has ended.
The following obsessions are featured:
- A new fitness class you guys already know about
- Lululemon alternatives for the yoga pant shortage
- The supplement I always try to take
- A new Laughing Cow Cheese flavor that satisfies midnight pizza cravings
- My new prescription eyewear that YouTubers are saying look sexy!
- The convenient post-workout snack on the go
I talk about my Institute of Integrated Nutrition experience a bit in the video above. It has been a crazy and amazing experience so far.
Each week, I want to try a new diet to see how it makes me feel. I’m inspired to find a spiritual practice, religion or meditation. There have been some eye-opening lectures. One totally changed my outlook and challenged my diet/exercise prescription. At first, I was shocked and slightly angry. I haven’t forgotten the message but I’m also choosing to ignore it at this moment.
The experience thus far has taught me so much about coaching and nutrition. I’m going to be hosting a live YouTube chat to answer any questions you might have about the program so far on Wednesday, April 17th at 1 pm EST. If you have a question but can’t make it, leave it below in the comments here and I will answer it during the video. You can always watch it later.