OMG. It’s a new video featuring “What I Eat In a Day.” Total disclaimer: Every day is different. This is certainly not a weekend day or a Friday. I also do not eat nuts at every meal, it kinda sounds like I do in this video but really, nuts are just an easy snack that I enjoy. Below, I share a glimpse at what I eat in a day and throughout the work week.
Featured in the video are some of my recent obsessions (none sponsored this video but I am a Laughing Cow community leader, I bought every item seen in the video above):
- Ezekial Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins
- Oatmeal with Cinnamon, Chia Seeds and Truvia Natural Sweetener packet
- Vega Protein Powder
- Boar’s Head Turkey – Honey Maple is so darn good.
- Stonewall Kitchen Mustard – Blue Cheese is my favorite
- Joseph’s Flax Tortillas
- Just a Handful of Cashews – Trader Joe’s
- Turkey Meatloaf (Recipe)
- The Laughing Cow Mini Babybel
Questions people asked on YouTube:
For more ideas on what you should eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner, check out my book, Get Skinny Again!