While in LA last month, I had the amazing opportunity to film a mommy and me workout video with one of my all time favorite YouTubers, Elle from WhatsUpELLE. This is a postpartum/postnatal strength based mom and baby workout. Try these exercises for getting back in shape after baby at home.
If you do not have a baby, you can still do this at home workout with any equipment. It focuses on the core, back and kegel muscles mostly. To run through this workout, it will take you about 15-20 minutes.
- 20 seconds Hover Jacks (x2 resting for 10 seconds in between)
- 20 Leg Circles (10 counter clock wise, 10 clock wise both legs)
- 30 second Side Plank (on both sides)
- 8 Plank to Push ups – aka kiss the baby push ups
- 15 Supermans
- 20 Hip Lifts
Watch the video to see how adorable little Presley is!
TONE IT UP GIVEAWAY STARTS TODAY!
Today marks day 1 for entries to win a Tone It Up lifetime membership. This is a gift FROM me. The girls do not give out free plans ever! In return, I ask that you help share my page/YT channel. The contest to enter will end December 22nd at noon EST.
To enter, you MUST DO BOTH steps carefully down below.
- “Like” my page on Facebook – http://Facebook.com/SarahFitFan
- Add a comment to my Facebook page mentioning your favorite blog or video from either SarahsFabChannel on YouTube or SarahFit.com the blog. To do this you must first be a fan, which is why #1 exists and type ” @Sarah Dussault ” for it to show up on my page. If you do not do step #2, it will be too difficult to track who has and has not entered. If it was just liking, then it would be fair to the readers who already are.
i.e: Going to the gym tonight and trying out @Sarah Dussault favorite ab routine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr4uHhRdIGo
i.e: Obsessed with the Protein Pancake recipe I saw from @Sarah Dussault https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jJxLAB40k4
Get it? Remember, you must do both steps #1 and #2, just liking my page does not enter you into this giveaway! If the status update does not hyperlink, I will not know you posted it either! So make sure it is. It’s simple and it’s easy. I’ll be compiling the list of entries from the Facebook posts that show up on my wall. In order they will be given a number and like always, I’ll be using Random.Org to select who win.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel as always. If you have any questions about entering, leave one down below. If you love Elle as much as I do, let me know down below. Share the video with a new mommy friend 🙂