About 5 months later, they reached out and offered me a copy and about 1/5th my sponsored video rate to do a video review. Normally I would have said no but I wanted to try it so that I could give you guys my honest review. I told them that if I didn’t like the program, I wasn’t going to do the review at all which they were cool with. They insisted that I would.
So here is my experience and video review of the 24 workout BodyBoss Fitness Guide…
If you hate videos here are a few of the bullet points:
- It’s actually 16 weeks of workouts and each one is 24 minutes or less.
- No reoccurring fees, just a one time buy it payment and you own it forever.
- If you buy the book, it’s free shipping.
- Starting workouts are beginner friendly!
- Not as challenging as some of the other fitness guides but contain similar moves.
- You won’t get bored as there are more than 4 moves per round and none of them feel like they take 3 minutes to finish all the reps like another program I tried.
- Feels postpartum friendly.
- If you are a serious workout warrior, may not feel challenged enough.
Get more details by visiting the BodyBoss website here.
This video is sponsored by BodyBoss but my opinions are mine and true!