Ever since I tried the Kayla Itsines’ Bikini Body Guide, I started seeing ads for the BodyBoss Fitness Guide on my Facebook feed. I was curious I will admit but enjoy classes so I didn’t bite.
About 5 months later, they reached out and offered me a copy and about 1/5th my sponsored video rate to do a video review. Normally I would have said no but I wanted to try it so that I could give you guys my honest review. I told them that if I didn’t like the program, I wasn’t going to do the review at all which they were cool with. They insisted that I would.
So here is my experience and video review of the 24 workout BodyBoss Fitness Guide…
If you hate videos here are a few of the bullet points:
- It’s actually 16 weeks of workouts and each one is 24 minutes or less.
- No reoccurring fees, just a one time buy it payment and you own it forever.
- If you buy the book, it’s free shipping.
- Starting workouts are beginner friendly!
- Not as challenging as some of the other fitness guides but contain similar moves.
- You won’t get bored as there are more than 4 moves per round and none of them feel like they take 3 minutes to finish all the reps like another program I tried.
- Feels postpartum friendly.
- If you are a serious workout warrior, may not feel challenged enough.
Get more details by visiting the BodyBoss website here.
This video is sponsored by BodyBoss but my opinions are mine and true!
Leave a Reply