I am not a fashion blogger but I can’t say no to a good sale. Today is the start of the Annual Nordstroms Anniversary Sale Early Access and the top items go quick! I went to buy Tommy a Patagonia vest this morning and between the time I put it in my cart at 6:30 am and went to check out at 7 am, the blue 2T & 3T were already sold out.
Note if you are viewing via mobile, the plugin I used might not be viewable. Trying to fix it now!
Which then sent me into panic mode and I bought about $1000 worth of clothing… Most of which will be returned but I couldn’t decide between pairs of jeans and jackets so I just bought everything. You can make returns for free easily in person at Nordstrom Rack or via mail.
Anyway, I wanted to share a few of my favorites before everything is sold out. Note you can only buy right now if you have a Nordstrom card, otherwise, the sale will open up to everyone in a week or so.
Included are my favorite sports bra of all time for large chests, the Moving Comfort Juno. It was the ONLY bra I could wear running when I first started to nurse Tommy. My favorite high wasted Nike capris are also on sale. I wore these throughout my pregnancy and still wear them. They are basic but a favorite and always my first choice when all my laundry is clean.
I included the below for my mobile visitors!
- Moving Comfort Juno Bra $42.90
- Nike High Waisted Capris $63.90
- Moving Comfort Fiona Bra $32.90
- Hatha High Waist Crop Leggings $33.90
- Hudson Jeans Barbara High Waist Super Skinny Jeans $99
- Black Jumpsuit $98.90
- Connie Step Ankle Jeans $59.90
- Barbour Hooded Quilted Jacket $165.90
- High Waist Skinny Ankle Jeans $131.90
- Sleeveless Nursing/Maternity Dress $98.90
- Karlena Flutte Sleeve Belted Maternity Top $44.90
- The Stiletto High Waist Skinny Jean $131.90
- Originals Trefoil Logo Relaxed Fit Tank $21.90
- Raw Edge Side Slit T $15.90
- Corbin Slip-on Sneaker $129.90
- Convertible Full Fit Underwire Bra Natori $44.90
- Bp. Tale 2 Slide $49.90
- Ballet Body Thong Bodysuit $47.90
- Rails Hunter Plaid Shirt $99.90
- Patagonia Boys Jacket (I love little boys in Patagonia. I HAD to include) $88.90
- Waylan Slip-On Sneaker $59.90
- Ingrid and Isabel Maternity Sheath Dress $64.90 (I have this and loved it)
- Stripe Colorblock Cardigan $56.90
- Ingrid and Isabel Ruched Maternity Tank Dress $58.90
I’m skipping the sale, nothing is appealing to me this year. Plus I spent money shopping the Aritzia sale earlier lol…
I’m glad you found a decently priced sports bra that works for you. I’m still too large chested for the Brooks ones. I usually order Panache sport ones from the UK because I’m a 32GG in UK sizing (32J in US)
Yes! People love panache but I havent tried them yet.
Oh no -- there are some comments on the Moving Comfort Bra page saying Brooks redesigned it and it’s less supportive for running. 🙁
Wait a minute -- maternity clothes? Did I miss something!? 🙂
Haha no! I just know I have a lot of pregnant readers right now! Lol
Lauren Luhrs says
Haha got it! It’s your recommendations vs. what you actually purchased!
I just shared on my Facebook page actually -- Facebook.com/sarahfitfan