If you enjoy eating a vegan diet 24/7 or on occasion like me, then you’ll love the new meal plan featured on the Sarah Fit app under the exclusive feature. Signing up is just $1/month and new meal plans are now added each week.
Don’t get bored with the same old recipes. Spice things up and get new ideas here.
Included in the meal plan are 3 breakfast, lunch and dinner options plus 10 snack ideas and a grocery list. All this – NEW EVERY WEEK – for just $1/month. Each week a new diet is featured, many can be modified for your specific diet. Most meal plans emphasize veggies and naturally gluten and dairy free recipes.
Here is one of my favorite recipes from this week’s meal plan. Sign up and you’ll get notified next week when the new plan is added.
Protein “Zoats” (Zucchini Oatmeal)
- ¼ – ⅓ zucchini, grated
- ½ cup dry oats
- 1 scoop vegan protein powder (I love Vega Sport Chocolate for this)
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste (I usually don’t add any but you can if you like it sweeter)
- 1-2 tbsp peanut butter
- Cacao nibs (optional)
- Bring cashew milk to a boil on stove.
- Add in the vanilla extract, zucchini, and oats.
- Keep covered and stir until most of the liquid has been absorbed but not all.
- Turn off the stove and add protein powder to the zoats and stir.
- Add peanut butter and cacao nibs.