You need to add these 5 lower body moves to your workout routine.
Because these 5 moves, in just 10 minutes, will leave your booty sore. It’s the perfect #NapTimeWorkout or if you are short on time or you are a cardio junkie and want a quick strength training routine to add in at the end. These kinds of workouts are what help you see results.
Sure it’s “just” lower body but these moves also work the core and will elevate your heart rate to help burn fat so everyone can see your hard work.
Do this routine 2x through!
- Single Leg Squat – Do 15 reps on each leg
- Criss Cross Jump Squat – Do for 30 squats total
- Get Ups – Do 40 reps (20 on each side)
- Long Jump Shuffle – Do 15 reps total
- Single Leg Deadlift Combo – Do each move for 30 seconds (total 90 seconds each leg, then switch)
Watch the video above for demonstrations to do each move!
Leave a Reply