I’m sort of over the gift guides but I had to share a few things that are in my opinion some of my favorite items, that are super on sale right now. Is this a good gift? Maybe. Should you buy these for yourself because they are on sale? YES!
I will be updating this post as I have time this week 🙂
First up is Reebok Maternity! I own ALOT of maternity workout gear. Most of the time, I just wear regular workout clothes because it is more comfortable EXCEPT for the stuff I have from Reebok that is currently 50% OFF! This means my favorite tanks are $20 and leggings are $32.50!!! Run to snag these deals. They feel like maternity lululemon aligns with a little bit more thickness but not much. They are buttery soft, stay PUT, don’t fall down and are super comfortable! Use promo code CYBERMON.
The blue grey ones are slightly softer than the black but both are still ridiculously soft, like I said above, like my lululemon aligns.
Another maternity favorite are the Senita Leggings which are currently 20% off! I like Senita because it’s a smaller brand with affordable pricing. People love their leggings for their pockets and soft material. I got a small for my not pregnant 4/6 lower body BUT I wish I had gotten a medium.
These have a bit more support but not too much that you feel suffocated. The Reebok definitely have a softer more free feelings when being worn but some people like a little more structure.
More deals (many end TONIGHT) –
- GoodBody GoodMommy – 20% off sitewide using code BFCM (I have the all day leggings and love them!
- Gap — (includes Gap, Maternity, Baby Gap… People love these Blackout Maternity Leggings) — 50% off everything today only
- Old Navy — 50% off Everything! I’d skip on the jeans, they fall down but people love their leggings. Restrictions Apply.
- Freshly Picked — Up to 40% off of everything on the site – I really want the diaper bag 🙂
- Ingrid & Isabel — Get 30% off sitewide with code GIFTYOURSELF (probably my favorite go to maternity label, their Target version jeans are my favorite)
- Pea in the Pod — 40% Maternity Wear
- BLANQI Leggings – Up to 40% off sitewide
- Elvie Pump — 15% with code SARAHFIT15 ( I do not use the hands free pump but this is an awesome chance to save $$ of their normally $500 hands free pump ). I love the Curve and Catch!
Leave a Reply