What day is today? I would normally have no idea, but I did a HIIT ride on my Peloton so that must means it’s Tuesday. Phew! Thankful I have a workout schedule that reminds me of what day it is for the past 6 months.
Even if the kids aren’t going back, it’s still back to school season and that means it’s time to get back into a good routine. I’m not just talking about the kids, I’m talking about YOU, too!
Routines are just as important for adults as they are for kids and getting into a healthy routine won’t just help you feel better, it will help you see results! If you tend to be an all-or-nothing person when it comes to living a healthy lifestyle, I’m here to give you permission to give that up!
Instead of striving for perfection, try building simple healthy habits that you work on every day. Sometimes the small changes make the biggest difference!
If you’re on board with simplifying healthy living but you’re not sure where to start, I’m here to help! Join my next round starting Monday, August 24, and I’ll guide you every step of the way through simple habits that will help you burn fat and feel better.
Here is what you’ll get when you sign up for a round of the FASTer Way with me:
- 6 weeks of all program materials for $199, to accelerate success in the FASTer Way.
- LIVE trainings to set you up for success.
- Weekly workout plans that include low impact, home, and gym workouts. Workouts can be done by with the best trainers in the industry (live video) or at your own pace. We provide a written down version of the workout as well with directions for each move.
- Daily coaching from ME, your certified FASTer Way to Fat Loss coach that will take place via daily emails and/or our Facebook accountability group
- Meal plan and recipe guide to assist you in the FASTer Way. The recipes are simple to make and delicious! My family love them and they are quick to make.
- Nutrition recommendations with a focus on whole food nutrition, balanced macros, intermittent fasting, carb cycling, and effective workouts to transform their life. THIS IS WHAT SETS US APART.
We are not a diet, but a lifestyle. Intermittent Fasting is a lifestyle change and you’re going to shocked at how much we want you to eat!
Intermittent fasting is simply an eating schedule with a set window for consuming food and another window for withholding food. A typical schedule is to fast for 16 hours each day and consume all macros within an eight-hour period. This doesn’t just promote fat loss, but a whole host of benefits including improved brain health, increased gut health, better cellular health, and so much more.
During the first couple weeks, I’m here to teach you how to safely begin intermittent fasting, carbohydrate cycle (to tap into low carb lifestyle benefits certain days of the week for long term sustainability) and how to pair your workouts for maximum results. It’s not as complicated as it sounds, I promise and that’s why we dive in slow. Basically we learn the tactics over the course of two weeks and dive in for 4 weeks. If you’re not shocked at your results or love how it makes your feel, I will be shocked!
I loved it so much, I chose to become a coach and have been living the FASTer Way lifestyle for over 18 months now! That is the longest I’ve ever stayed with ANY food or fitness routine.
Nursing? No problem. I’ve been there. I’m here to share modifications. Postpartum? Same. I’ll share my tips when it comes to safety.
Also, FASTer Way was recently names the 55th fastest growing private company in America and I’m honored to be a top ten coach!
Ready to do this? Click here to join!
Still got questions? Here are few older posts that may help answer them!