I recently realized I do not have a lot of postpartum workout videos on my YouTube channel. The reason is that after Tommy, I didn’t know what I was doing! I wanted to go through postpartum recovery to know what did and did not work before shilling out advice. You can take a course but you don’t fully understand it until you go through it on your own.
That being said, here is an at home workout you can do with a pair of medium dumbbells. It’s 10 minutes long but I challenge you to do the routine twice through. You can also do it without following along, see below the video for details. If you aren’t sure how to do a move, watch the video!
Full Body Postpartum Workout #2 (See the 1st one here)
- 1 minute High Knees
- 1 minute Sit Squat with Bicep Curl to Shoulder Press
- 1 minute Bridge (Single Leg optional, 30 seconds on each leg)
- 30 seconds Marching Bridge
- 1 minute Modified Renegade Row
- 90 seconds Side Plank (45 seconds each side)
- 1 minute Heel Taps
- 90 seconds Donkey Kick (45 seconds each side)
- 1 minute Chest Fly
I challenge you to do a second set for a 20 minute workout but do what you can fit in!
Leave a Reply