I love to travel. As someone who named their business Sarah Fit, I obviously enjoy finding the healthier things along the way as well. I don’t hold back on my retreats but I try to do find the best restaurants and order clean dishes while taking the active bike tours. I of course find the best watering holes and bars so don’t worry – this travel guide is diet free but has a healthy wellness influence.
Here are a few of my favorite places that I’ve traveled to and I think my restaurant recommendations are top notch!
- Paris – Hello From Abroad
- Lake Como + Florence, Italy
- Rome -> You must see my restaurant recommendations! I still dream about my dinners here.
- Budapest -> I found out I was pregnant with Little Fit while here! I didn’t tell you guys for 16 more weeks.
Caribbean + Latin America
- Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Cancun, Mexico – Marriott Sponsored
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico – Marriott Sponsored
- Aruba – Marriott Sponsored
- St Kitts – Marriott Sponsored
- St Thomas – Marriott Sponsored
- Grand Cayman – Marriott Sponsored
- Nantucket Vacation 1, Nantucket Vacation 2, Nantucket Wedding Recap 3
- Nashville, TN
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Portland, ME
- Portland, OR – Portland Take 2
- Charlottesville, VA
- Chicago Marathon Recap
- Chicago Urbanathlon Recap – My first visit to Chicago
- Los Angeles, CA – Lots of posts to my favorite restaurants and places to workout
- San Francisco, CA
- New York City, NY – Lots of posts to my favorite restaurants and places to workout
- Las Vegas
- Cape Cod – My favorite place, lots of links to my favorite things to do here
- Disney World – Wine + Dine Half Marathon Recap
- Hilton Head Health, SC
- Baltimore, MD – Fitbloggin’ recap
- Miami, FL – Lots of posts again sharing workouts and restaurants!